Have you ever felt like a life of freedom, emotional wealth, and financial abundance are forever out of reach for you?
Do you ever read articles about super successful people who seem to crush it in their career and personal life and wonder how they do it-- like HOW do they make great money, make an impact in the world, and manage to have amazing relationships?
Ever go through the motions and over-give at an uninspiring job while your soul yearns for something more-- but you feel punched in the gut by feelings of futility? You're not alone. Not by a long shot.
I, for one, have been there.
Now, as I celebrate my two-year anniversary of leaving corporate America, I still seek out mentors who are further along than me to learn their secrets to success.
Are they geniuses? Were they born with a millionaire gene that gave them an intellectual and economic advantage over others? Did they win the lottery and build a wall of "F-You" money to minimize their risk? I can tell you with total certainty the answers are no, no, and no.
I just finished attending a 4-day retreat where I networked with multi 7-figure entrepreneurs from around the world. These are people who walked away from the stress and overwhelm of the corporate world and built a life of freedom and opportunity. They work fewer hours, travel the globe, and spend more time with the people they love... all while doing work which doesn't feel like "work."
What I learned is... these people are NOT superheroes. They're regular people just like you:
- The man who lost his job, became a stay-at-home-dad, and built a successful business teaching others how to invest in the stock market; whose family went from having $400 of disposable income per year to making hundreds of thousands of dollars; and who now teaches his product development formula to others and earns tens of millions.
- The Canadian woman with a learning disability and no fancy education who built a 7-figure business teaching people how to train their dogs.
- And the woman who loved gardening and now teaches families how to turn their backyard into their own private Whole Foods produce section.
When you hear these stories, ask yourself one question. Is it time for me crank up the volume on my happiness and increase my income and impact in the world?
After learning from these inspiring individuals (and dozens of others just like them), I can share with you these...
5 Master Lessons that set them apart
from those who suffer for years in exhausting, unfulfilling corporate jobs.
1. Use your gifts to help others improve their lives. Whether you're mastering the stock market, training a pet, successfully growing a vegetable garden... there are millions of people out there still struggling to find answers to the problems you've solved. These entrepreneurs share their talents and knowledge with others and earn abundantly for their service.
2. Find a mentor. Follow in the footsteps of people like Mark Zuckerberg (mentored by Steve Jobs) and Bill Gates (mentored by Warren Buffett), finding mentors who will accelerate your path to success... because the mentor has achieved it them self. The entrepreneurs I met are dedicated to mastering their "inner game" and seek the perspective of someone who can see their blind spots. They believe the best investment they can make is in themselves, so they enroll in programs that provide a structure and implementation system to generate faster results.
3. Find a community of like-minded people who support you. What was fascinating was how many of these successful people all work together in mastermind groups. They lean on their peers when they face a challenge on the path. They share ideas, learn from each other's wins and setbacks, and push each other to grow. They have heard/believe in the saying about how TEAM stands for "together everyone accomplishes more" and put it into practice every single day.
4. Never stop learning. The most successful people realize happiness is a byproduct of growth. They don't ever assume they "know it all." They push themselves to expand, knowing the more they learn, the more they have to give. The more they have to give to others, the more financial and emotional wealth they can build.
5. Be consistent. They are faithful to their dreams and take daily action towards their goals. They don't look at setbacks as a sign "it's not meant to be." They look at is as another opportunity to learn and be better. The consistency builds emotional resilience.
So the formula is this: YOUR GIFTS + AN EXPERT MENTOR + COMMUNITY + LEARNING + CONSISTENCY
Yes, it works. And yes, it's not always easy to put into practice and apply.
It can be easy to ignore your gifts and focus on the skills that got you praise from parents, teachers, and employers. In fact, you may have spent your life living to please other people, to the point of abandoning yourself.
Maybe you feel as if you've been in hiding, afraid to ask for help because part of you believes your needs are a burden to others. Perhaps you've been so caught up in your job and taking care of the family, you stopped taking the time to learn. Now you feel bored and stagnant.
It's possible you have run these patterns for so long, you don't know if transformation is even possible.
Let's you and I agree that pattern ends TODAY!
Just think what you could you accomplish if you focused on doing the things which bring you the most joy?
What would it feel like to wake up each day feeling alive... fulfilled... in control of your time, your finances and your life?
All this comes from using your gifts to provide real value to the world.
How different would your life look 12 months from now if you had an expert mentor who could help you uncover the hidden blocks that have kept you playing small? What if this mentor had a structure and implementation system to help you accelerate your success and design a career, relationships, and life you love?
Speaking of relationships, what if you had a tight-knit community of like-minded people who "got" you, who got your vision? What if you had a tribe who encouraged you to play a bigger game and wanted nothing more than to see you happy, successful, and deeply fulfilled?
What would it feel like to be surrounded by a coach and teammates who believed in you... maybe more than you believe in yourself?
What if 2018 was the year you created a thriving, passion-filled career? What if that energy spilled over to other parts of your life and you had a thriving, passion-filled relationship?
What would it feel like to turn up the volume on your happiness and live Life Amplified?
If your answer to these questions is "FREAKING AMAZING", it's time you and I jumped on the phone and discussed how to make it happen.
I am launching a unique coaching program for a limited number of motivated, committed people who are ready to make 2018 the best year of their life.
Life Amplified is a 6-month transformational program designed to give your clarity, confidence, and a community so you can create a life you didn't even know was possible. The program begins on January 2nd, so you, me, and your tribe will dive in head first and kick those procrastination patterns in the teeth! (Click HERE to apply)
Here's what's in it for you when you enroll in Life Amplified:
- Bi-weekly group coaching calls where you and your new soul tribe create an awesome vision for 2018, and learn proven tools and strategies to achieve rapid results!
- One-on-one implementation support from me with monthly, 60-minute momentum calls!
- Three "Super Saturday" coaching sessions, where I will introduce you to other amazing coaches who can help you improve your relationships, finances, and mindset. What good is it to reinvent your life and career if you don't have the energy to enjoy it or the right person to share your success with? Yes, you CAN have it all! I will offer you the strategies to make it happen.
- DAILY support in our private Facebook group. I will be with you every day to hold you accountable, answer questions, and help you overcome any setbacks or challenges you face along the way.
Space in this coaching program is limited. Click HERE to apply. I will personally reach out to schedule a time for us to talk in depth about Life Amplified and your transformation! There's no obligation. Let's just talk about what you want to accomplish and see if this program can help you get there faster.
If life is already feeling awesome, no worries. Consider this a virtual fist bump and know I'm sending you my best wishes for more of the same. But could you forward this email to a friend who might need some support? I'd be honored to serve them!
Click HERE to apply today.
Supporting you from here,