- We may collect your IP address for the purposes of administrating our website. The IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Our primary intention for collecting personal information is to efficiently conduct our business and provide you with fantastic services. There are instances where we need to share this information with others, such as email service providers, credit card processing companies, etc., and we make every effort to utilize industry-leading vendors in that regard. Note also, that these vendors are limited in how they may use your information, and generally cannot sell or transfer it in any way.
- In the case of illegal activity on your part, or if compelled to do so by law, we reserve the right to share your information.
- Social Media: Please be careful about the information you post on this site. Pictures, comments, video, etc., can never really be deleted from the Internet and can be recorded by other uses and / or easily taken out of context. And while you have the right to free speech, you do not have the right (on this site) to hate speech, defamation, slander or anything that may trigger liability for harm caused to others.
- We are not responsible for verifying any user-generated content for accuracy.
- Visitors are not permitted to “mine” data on this site for personal information related to others.
- Restricted access: If we provide you with a user ID and / or password to enable access to restricted areas of the site / restricted content, you many not share your ID and / or password with anyone for any reason. Likewise, content that requires payment before access may not be shared with those who have not paid for such content. We may disable your ID or password for breach of this term and / or restrict you from future use of the site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida without regard to conflict of law principles.
- All actions shall be subject to these limitations, and must be instituted within one year following the accrual of the cause of action or forever waived and barred.
- All causes of action (except IP) will be settled confidentially through binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules.
- These terms shall be construed as having been co-authored by the parties.
- Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid or unenforceable, the balance shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to enforce any provisions of the terms of service shall not be deemed a waiver.
- Terms of Service Conditions:
- Please read this carefully before accessing or using our site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“T&C”) set forth below. If you don’t wish to be bound by them or do not understand them, please don’t access the site. Note that the T&C can be changed at any time without notice.
- Our website and contents are provided on an “as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- We cannot guarantee or warrant that files available for download through the site will be free of viruses or other harmful computer code (although we will try our best).
- Assumption of Risk: You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website as well as any product or service or merchandise or third-party information or service provided through our website.
- General limited liability disclosure:
- This site constitutes our opinions and is meant only for educational or entertainment purses. Nothing on the site should be taken as medical, legal, accounting, tax or other such advice. When in doubt, users should consult an expert.
- Copyright: The entire contents of this website are protected by intellectual property laws, both domestic and foreign. You may not copy, modify, reproduce or republish any of the content on this site without express written permission. Additionally, by leaving comments or posting anything on this site, you hereby surrender to us any rights to the content.
- By using this site, you agree to use the products and services offered in a manner consistent with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Any activity that restricts or inhibits any other users from services of this site is prohibited, along with obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, threatening or defamatory content.
- Unless expressly granted in writing, users may not advertise or engage in commercial solicitations.
- DMCA Compliance: This site is committed to responding to any alleged copyright violations. If any material infringes on the copyright of an offended party, we may block or remove the content and / or any other action deemed inappropriate. We may also notify any necessary third parties of such content.
FTC Compliance: We make every effort at candor regarding products or services we use, recommend or advertise. We may also have financial arrangements as a result of our recommendation or advertisements (like any retailer). Users of this site should assume that we are compensated for anything that you may purchase as a result of visiting this site, including affiliate payments from other merchants whose links appear on this site. It should also be noted that we only have control over the content of this site. And representations made by others regarding our products or services should be considered unauthorized.